In my last post When a Talker Runs Out of Things to Say, I mentioned that I currently am suffering from writer’s block. Unfortunately, it is quite the persistent bout with the block. So here are 5 more life lessons that I have learned along the way (numbers 6 through 10 from my original post), another fall outfit, and a link up.
1. I have learned that all romantic relationships will be the wrong ones until you find the right one. So know that with each failed relationship, you are that much closer to the right one.
2. I have learned that each person will handle and react to identical situations in entirely different ways. And that is okay, too. As human beings, our perceptions differ greatly based on our past experiences and therefore our reactions will differ as well.
3. I have learned that no one person’s journey is any easier or more difficult than another person’s. Every path through life is hard and we should be kind and gentle with one another. I have yet to meet a person who has not struggled, seen tragedy or darkness, or suffered a loss. I have yet to meet a person who has never cried.
4. I have learned that a little kindness goes a long, long way. A simple compliment or act of empathy can make a person’s day. A simple gesture of humanity can change someone’s life. For real.
5. I have learned to be more compassionate and understanding of other people’s struggles. I have learned to accept each person where they are in their journey at this moment in time. By understanding that each person is as unique as their journey through life, I have been able to become less judgmental.
*This is not a sponsored post.
Striped Boyfriend Shirt: Gap Factory (similar here).
Plaid Poncho: Target (from last year, cute alternative here).
Cropped Flare Jeans: Old Navy (similar here)
Boots: Nine West (similar here, here, and here).
I hope you are able to find something of worth in what I have learned in my life journey. If you do, please pass it on! The struggle is real, but if we struggle together it just makes it a tad bit easier.
Thank you to everyone who stops by every week and joins my link up! I really appreciate your loyalty and support. I love seeing what you are all wearing, sharing, and discussing each week. And now here are your two favorites from last week:
Susan of Over 50 Under 20 shared the last of her series featuring her lovely blue dress. Hop on over to read Old Blue 5 and check out all the amazing ways Susan has styled this dress. I am so inspired by all of her looks!
And Stephanie of Go Fashion Deals showcased a gorgeous plum tunic in her post Fall Colors! Styling a Dress for Fall. Not only is her tunic so, so amazing, but Stephanie is just too darn adorable. You need to just go look at her photos! Every one of them makes me smile.
Thank you, ladies, for inspiring us all with your marvelous style and magnificent personalities that are shining through!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with These Fabulous Link Ups Where I Link Up.