Are you afraid to wear white? Well, you shouldn’t be! White actually creates the same amazing silhouette as black does. And it is a super refreshing change from the darker hues that permeate all through Fall and Winter fashions. Add in some trending lace up details and you will for sure have a sartorial hit! So be brave, my fabulous friends, and try on something white! You may actually love it.
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*Cover photo: Lace Up V-Neck Solid Color Sweater ($31.99).
My Favorite White Lace/Lace Up Sweaters
1. Back Lace Up Side Slit Knitted Top ($20.40).
2. Boat Neck Lace Up Sweater ($23.99).
3. Lace Panel Hollow Out Argyle Ribbed Pullover Sweater ($31.99).
4. Drop Shoulder Lace Up Chunky Sweater ($23.99).
5. Lace Up Chunky Knit Tunic Sweater ($35.99).
Is white just really not your thing but you still want to try this lace up sweater trend? Here are a few of my favorite lace up sweaters in other colors.
My Favorite Colorful Lace Up Sweaters
1. High Low Lace-Up V Neck Sweater ($17.39).
2. Flare Sleeve Lace Up Sweater ($20.99).
3. Sheer Ruffles Lace Up Knitwear ($20.49).
4. Long Sleeve Lace Up Pullover Sweater ($26.49).
5. Plunging Neck Lace Up Sweater ($26.99).
If you are like me, you may need Plus Size options as well. Here are my favorite Plus Size Sweaters from Zaful.
My Favorite Plus Size Sweaters
1. Plus Size Flare Sleeve Tassel Tie Up Cardigan ($30.99).
2. Plus Size Fringed Sweater Dress ($21.02).
3. Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater ($25.49).
4. Side Slit High Low Plus Size Sweater ($26.49).
5. V-Neck Back Lace Up Plus Size Sweater ($30.99).
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.