It’s time for my Weekend Wish List. And this week I am bringing to you some of my favorites from UrbanOG. If you are not familiar with UrbanOG, they are “an internet based fashion store (based in Southern California) that started with the vision of providing the latest fashion footwear, competitive prices, and superb customer service since 2005.” Now in 2017, they offer “unique apparel lines as well as swimwear, costumes, handbags, and fashion accessories.”
*This is not a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own based on my personal experience with this retailer.
Left: Liliana Suede Open Toe Strappy Leg Wrap Chunky Stacked Heel ($36.20).
Right: Suede Faux Feather Chunky Mule Heel ($42.90).
I ordered my very first pair of shoes from UrbanOG sometime around 2006 and they just died about 2 weeks ago…after 11 years of wear. These black gladiator sandals were a favorite of mine for over a decade and I can’t lie…I
almost cried as I carefully placed them into the trash can. But they simply fell apart beyond repair.
I suppose I can’t complain about the quality though. They were under $20 over a decade ago and lasted this long. They served me well. But now it is time to find some new ones. Although I cannot find sandals exactly these, here are some of my favorite gladiator sandals from UrbanOG.
My Favorite Gladiator Sandals
1. Strappy Studded Lace Up Gladiator Flat Sandal ($34.20).
2. Metallic Rings and Knots Gladiator Sandal ($12.40…Very limited sizes left).
3. Liliana Pom Pom Charm Lace Up Gladiator Flat Sandal ($10.60…Very limited sizes available).
4. Bamboo Studded Suede Lace Up Gladiator Flat Sandal ($20.80…Very limited sizes available).
5. Bamboo Velvet Spiral Leg-Wrap Flat Sandal ($23.80…Limited sizes available).
I also am currently loving the block heel trend in shoes. I love the height provided and the block heel is so much easier to walk on.
My Favorite Block Heel Sandals
But I also have recently been rocking my skinny heels for that extra added sass and edge. Check out these crazy amazing shoes that I got from UrbanOG many years ago. I don’t have these shoes anymore either, but I wish I did!
My Favorite Stiletto Heels
3. Suede Net Pointy Toe Lace-Up Pump ($32.80).
4. Qupid Embroidered Floral Pointy Toe Stiletto Pump ($29.60).
5. Liliana Twisted Satin Bow Peep Toe Mule Heel ($12.70…Very limited sizes available).
UrbanOG is having a ONE DAY SALE that ENDS TONIGHT, July 8! They are offering 25% OFF ALL SHOES with CODE 7617. So grab yourself a new pair today!
What are your favorite shoe trends? And have you ever shed a tear over the destruction of a favorite pair of shoes? (Or is that just me?)
Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.