So it seems I have become quite the ambassador for Rosegal! I am really loving all the fun options they have in dresses, tunics, and accessories. As I anxiously await the arrival of some of the pieces on my current wish list, I am going to just share my wish list with you per my normal weekend blog posting schedule!
*This is a sponsored post. However, all thoughts and opinions are completely my own.
Dress in featured photo: Striped Bowknot Printed Flare Dress – Crystal Green ($26.12).
You all know how much I love a great t-shirt dress for Spring and Summer like the Ink Painted one above. If you are a fan of t-shirt dresses, do check out Rosegal’s collection of T-Shirt Dresses. They have over 100 styles!
1. Chic 3/4 Sleeve See-Through Plus Size Blouse – Black ($14.63).
2. Plus Size Crochet Panel Formal Shift Dress – White (I know they call this piece a dress, but I have a similar one and it is much too short for me to wear as a dress!) ($15.62).
3. Chiffon Floral Plus Size Top – White ($15.43).
1. Canvas Animal Print Handbags – Khaki ($15.57).
2. Concise Faux Suede Shoulder Bag – Brown ($16.05).
4. Tassel Rivet PU Leather Tote Handbag – Green ($27.03).
What are your sartorial cravings lately?
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.