I am very excited to share a new collaboration with you all! JJ’s House is an online retailer that specializes in all of your special occasion needs from wedding and prom dresses to shoes to accessories. They have been a leading global retailer with a vast array of special occasion dresses since 2007. When they reached out to me for a collaboration, I was more than happy to accept! But I had the most difficult time choosing a dress because I love so many of them. One very awesome feature when ordering a dress from JJ’s House is that all dresses are made to order according to your specifications in size and color. Today I am going to share some of favorite picks! And in a few weeks, I will show the dress I chose!
*This is a sponsored post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
*Cover photo: A-Line/Princess V-Neck Tea-Length Tulle Wedding Dress ($166.69).
My Wedding Dress Picks
2. A-Line/Princess V-Neck Floor-Length Tulle Wedding Dress ($149.99).
My Bridesmaid Dress Picks
My Cocktail Dress Picks
2. A-Line/Princess Floor-Length Tulle Cocktail Skirt ($49.99).
My Shoe Picks
3. Leatherette Stiletto Heel – Sandals With Flower ($27.99).
4. Satin Stiletto Heel Peep Toe Sandals With Rhinestone ($63.49).
5. Suede Stiletto Heel Sandals ($79.99).
6. Leatherette Stiletto Heel Pumps With Bowknots ($31.99).
7. Suede Stiletto Heel Pumps – Closed Toe With Bowknots ($22.99).
I hope you have enjoyed my picks! Have you ever ordered a custom dress online before? If so, what was your experience?
1. The Best Source to Turn Your Event into Something Truly Special.
2. The High Quality Craftsmanship & Affordable Prices Your Special Occasion Deserves.
3. Look Your Best on Your Special Day.
4. Right to Your Door, Anytime, Anywhere.
5. Confidence & Security While You Shop.
6. Always Looking Out for You.
Keeping it on the edge,
Linkin up with these Fabulous Link Ups.