A few months ago, I shared with you all an introduction to a new brand collaboration with Zan.Style. They are a new online retailer created by a “group of fashion thinkers and stylistic creators who craved what we were missing: quality fashion that could adapt to our attitude, and to our personal lifestyle.” Zan.Style offers “modern apparel that showcases our unique identity and individual personality because a great style allows us to be more than who we are.” Available sizes range from Small to XXX-Large.
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*Cover photo: Double Breasted Belted Plaid Trench Coat ($145.00).
I just received two beautiful pieces from Zan.Style that I will be sharing on the blog soon. But before then, I do want to show you some of my favorite pieces from their fall collection.
My Favorite Dresses
1. Bell Sleeve Shirt Dress ($74.00).
2. 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Dress ($80.00).
3. Button Front Knee Length Ruffed Sleeve Dress ($98.00).
4. Crew Neck Dress ($93.00).
5. Below The Knee Long Sleeve Dress ($160.00).
My Favorite Blouses
1. Loose Fit Collar Blouse ($78.00).
2. Long Bell Sleeve Striped Blouse Shirt ($61.00).
3. Long Sleeve Button Front Velvet Shirt ($100.00).
4. Bell Sleeve Plaid Blouse Shirt ($75.00).
5. Round Neck Blouse ($65.00).
My Favorite Sweaters and Sweatshirts
1. V-Neck Dolman Sleeve Sweater Knitwear ($99.00).
2. Drawstring Longline Dress Hoodie ($78.00).
3. Cropped Ribbed Knit Sweater ($100.00).
4. Shawl Neck Slim Fit Textured Sweater ($102.00).
5. Lace Up Front Fleece Hoodie ($76.00).
My Favorite Pants
1. Wide Leg Green Side Stripe Palazzo Pants ($120.00).
2. Side Pocket Cropped Pants ($102.00).
3. Wide Leg Stripe Palazzo Pants ($125.00).
4. Wide Leg Side Stripe Palazzo Pants ($135.00).
5. Leather Leggings With Elasticized Waist ($96.00).
If you do decide to order from Zan.Style, please make sure that you are checking the size guides provided for each item. I ordered XXX-Large in my items and they are a little snug across the bust and shoulders. Stay tuned for how I am going to style my new wardrobe pieces!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.