I have always had a soft spot for plaid. Any plaid really. Any color palette, any pattern, any season. But there is something about plaid and autumn that seem to go together like macaroni and cheese. While I do love a pretty pastel plaid print, darker and more subtle hues and richer tones really appeal to me for a cozy cool weather vibe. Here are some of my favorite plaid pieces from DressLily.
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
*Cover photo: A-line Long Sleeve Plaid Dress ($19.79).
My Plaid Dress Picks for Fall
1. Button Up Checked Shirt Dress ($9.89).
2. High Waist Plaid Dress ($18.20).
3. Grid Flare Dress With Belt ($26.86).
4. Button Checked Sleeveless Handkerchief Shirt Dress ($17.66).
5. Plaid High Low Flannel Polo Shirt Dress ($18.73).
My Plaid Sweater Picks for Fall
1. Plaid Asymmetric Pullover Cape Sweater ($16.29).
2. Checked Tassels Cape Loose Cardigan ($15.34).
3. Plaid Cable Knit Tunic Sweater ($24.65).
4. Chic Turn-Down Neck 3/4 Sleeve Asymmetrical Plaid Women’s Cardigan ($20.13).
5. Plaid Long Sleeve Drape Cardigan ($16.19).
My Plaid Skirt Picks for Fall
1. High Waisted Scottish A Line Skirt ($20.63).
2. Sheer Yarn Insert Asymmetrical Tartan Midi Skirt ($22.63).
3. High Waisted Midi Tartan Skirt ($23.54).
4. Plaid Swing Skirt ($17.78).
5. High Waisted Tartan Flare Skirt ($21.40).
Now I just need to find some plaid booties to jump into Fall!
But check out these cuties…
*Criss-Cross Splicing Plaid Pattern Boots ($33.45).
Use code XieDressLily at checkout for an additional 10% off your purchase.
How do you like your plaid?
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.