“Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.” -Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada
But seriously, nothing screams “Spring is coming!” louder than a brightly colored bouquet splashed across your clothing. And no one needs the arrival Spring more than I do as I slowly emerge from this frozen cocoon I have been swathed in for the past few months. So once I finally dig myself out from under all the ice, warm myself in front of a glowing fire (or maybe just an dry, arid space heater set at a temperate 80 degrees), I will be ready to literally smell the roses. Being firmly of the mindset that “fake it ’til you make it” really does work, I suppose I will do just that…I will invite all things associated with Spring right out of my closet and into the world. Perhaps actual Spring will respond like a lightning bug drawn to a bright beacon of luminosity.
*This is a sponsored post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
When I am looking for something new and fresh and scintillatingly tempting to my inner fashionista, I generally turn to one of my favorite online retailers, Rosegal. So in the interest of extending a heartfelt invitation to Spring to feel welcome to arrive as early as she’d like, I am going to share some of my favorite Rosegal pieces that are sprinkled with the brightest and best floral patterns that will surely make you feel all the warmth of a sunkissed Spring afternoon.
My Favorite Floral Vintage Dresses
1. Plus Size Midi Vintage Floral Dress With Belt
2. Floral Leaf Print Sleeveless High Waist Dress
3. Vintage Halter Backless Floral Print Dress
4. Plus Size Floral Print Vintage Gown Dress
5. Sunflower Print Sleeveless Vintage Dress
My Favorite Floral Maxi Dresses
1. Cut Out Flare Sleeve Floral Printed Dress
2. Blossom Print High Neck Chiffon Boho Summer Dress
3. Plus Size Bohemian Floral Flowing Slip Dress
4. Maxi Floral Cut Out Swing Dress with Slit
5. High Waist Floral Print Long Sleeve Maxi Dress
And I fear you may not who I am if I don’t share some of my favorite Spring kimonos! So here they are…
My Favorite Floral Kimonos
1. Slit Floral Asymmetric Kimono Cardigan
2. Floral Long Plus Size Kimono Top
3. Floral Slit Long Beach Kimono Flowy Cover Up
4. Bell Sleeve Floral Tunic Kimono
5. Asymmetric Slit Flower Print Kimono Cover-Up
So if Spring refuses to come my way, I am just going to bring Spring to me by way of Rosegal! Happy Shopping!
And also a very Happy Valentine’s Day! Be sure to check out my Valentine’s Day Challenge and uplift the spirits of someone in need today!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.