I don’t know if you all remember that I hosted a dress giveaway last month with JJ’s House. JJ’s House is an online retailer that specializes in all of your special occasion needs from wedding and prom dresses to shoes to accessories. They have been a leading global retailer with a vast array of special occasion dresses since 2007. But they also have some pretty fabulous Fashion Dresses for every day wear.
So for today’s wish list, I am going to share with you some of my favorite dresses from JJ’s House that are not necessarily special occasion dresses. Although, I consider every day a special occasion, so why not dress the part! But first, the winner of my dress giveaway was kind enough to send me some photos of the dress she chose and how she has styled it.
Meet the gorgeous Helen from Spain! She has given me permission to share her photos here along with a review of her new dress.
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*Helen’s dress: Polyester Midi Dress in Dark Navy ($114.99).
Here is what Helen had to say about her new dress:
Well, the dress is FABULOUS! You can tell this is a high-quality dress. I know a little bit of sewing myself and they have done a great job creating this dress! it is sewn beautifully to look just like the picture (unlike dresses I tried from other sites). Also it fitted the measurements provided by JJ’s House. Obviously, I am way shorter than the model featured in the website but I like the height of the dress, I think it makes me look very classy. It is very comfortable and flattering. The fabric is more for autumn-spring-even winter than summer. I am very impressed and so were my husband AND my dogs that wanted to be part of the photos my husband helped me take! (The photos were taken with my phone so don´t expect a professional quality , please!) Well, I can now recommend JJ’s House as a great place to shop! This dress makes me feel special. Thank you again Shelbee and JJ’s House!!!
Ever since I have notified Helen that she was the winner of my giveaway, I have also developed quite an amazing email friendship with her! I am filled with so much gratitude to have had the chance to gotten to know her through our frequent email correspondence. She really is the kindest, sweetest woman! And this is just another reason that I love blogging so much! The fabulous, inspiring people that I get to meet. So thank you, Helen, for being such a special person!
Now onto my favorite picks from JJ’s House, which has actually proven to be much more difficult than I imagined as they have so many that I want! I never even made it past the first page of dresses and I had 10 favorites saved!
My Favorite Printed Dresses for Fall
1. Silk With Print Knee Length Dress ($75.49).
2. Polyester With Stitching/Embroidery/Crumple Midi Dress ($65.99).
3. Cotton Blend With Stitching/Hollow/Ruffles Above Knee Dress ($88.49).
4. With Stitching/Print Above Knee Dress ($55.99).
5. Polyester With Embroidery Above Knee Dress ($48.99).
My Favorite Solid Dresses for Fall
1. Knee Length Dress ($33.99).
2. Velvet With Stitching/Crumple Maxi Dress ($59.99).
3. Suede With Stitching/Resin Solid Color Asymmetrical Dress ($66.49).
4. Asymmetrical Dress ($45.99).
5. Polyester With Lace/Stitching/Hollow/Crumple/Ruffles Knee Length Dress ($95.49).
And seriously, they have some magnificent choices in footwear! Check out their selection of boots and booties. I am in shoe lover’s heaven.
My Favorite Boots and Booties
1. Suede Stiletto Heel Mid-Calf Boots With Split Joint ($69.99).
2. Suede Chunky Heel Over The Knee Boots With Satin Flower Stitching ($47.99).
3. Chunky Heel Boots With Bowknot ($28.99).
4. Suede Stiletto Heel Mid-Calf Boots ($46.99).
5. Suede Stiletto Heel Boots With Zipper and Buttons ($135.49).
6. Real Leather Stiletto Heel Ankle Boots ($93.49).
7. Suede Stiletto Heel Ankle Boots ($31.99).
8. Chunky Heel Boots With Buckle, Zipper, and Laces ($35.99).
9. Leatherette Chunky Heel Ankle Boots With Buckle ($47.99).
And that’s all I have for today. I hope you have enjoyed this wish list. Happy shopping!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these These Fabulous Link Ups.