While the leaves are changing colors and the fall foliage in northern New York is breathtakingly beautiful, it is all quite strange as the temperatures have crept higher than they were all summer. I have yet to pack away my open-toed shoes and denim shorts because I have been just that hot. But it looks like maybe, just maybe, autumn weather may be right around the corner. But I am hesitant to say that as I have been fooled before. In any event, I am going to share with you all some of my favorite autumn looks from Rosegal.
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*Cover photo: Vintage Lace Insert Halloween Dress ($19.93).
Here are some of my favorite pieces from their 9 to 5 Work Wear Line.
Favorite Work Wear Blouses
1. Vintage Print Flare Sleeve Empire Waist Blouse ($11.63).
2. High Low Pleated Lace Blouse ($17.77).
3. Casual Scoop Neck Hollow Out Crochet Spliced Solid Color T-Shirt ($5.99).
4. Button Embellished Scalloped Edge Blouse ($9.44).
5. Applique Embroidery Open Shoulder Top ($15.58).
With Halloween right around the corner, I do need to share some of my favorite pieces from their Halloween Special Deals page.
Favorite Halloween Graphic Tops
1. Pullover Letter Witch Print Sweatshirt ($12.13).
2. Plus Size Teeth and Letter Print T-shirt ($11.40).
3. Plus Size Asymmetrical Halloween Skeleton Print T-shirt ($16.13).
4. Halloween Printed Raglan Sleeve Plus Size T-shirt ($16.99).
5. Halloween Graphic Print Sweatshirt ($13.98).
Favorite Halloween Dresses
1. Two Tone Halloween Lace Up Cocktail Dress ($31.74).
2. Halloween Net Bat Vintage Plus Size Dress ($21.11).
3. Halloween Ghost Print Long Sleeve Flare Dress ($20.06).
4. Vintage Halloween Floral Skull Print Dress ($22.08).
5. Halloween Sheer Plus Size Spider Web Dress ($17.87).
I am not a huge fan of holiday wear, but some of these pieces are almost too cute to resist. What do you think?
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.