Here is what has inspired me this week:
1. Linda of A Labour of Life has inspired me for my weekly inspiration before. And she has done it again! She calls it a rant, but her post about keeping her blog real and authentic without photoshopping is less of a rant and more of a valuable lesson to real women everywhere…those who blog and those who read blogs. Real and authentic are much more inspiring than fake and photoshopped! As usual, Linda, thank you for the daily inspirations.
2. Pam of Over 50 Feeling 40 recently posted a beautiful piece about hitting your Style Sweet Spot. She outlines her journey from frumpy to fabulous and offers encouragement and inspiration to all women to get out of heir frumpy funk and start looking and feeling fabulous! This piece is so worth reading! Thank you, Pam, for this beautiful message that I also have been trying to convey!
3. I only just discovered Ann of Cairn Cottage this week and she is so adorable and fashionable on a budget. Her blog showcases her favorite things from cottage life. And her cottage is beautiful, too. Among other topics, she discusses fashion, home decorating (inside and out), family, and faith. I will be checking her posts regularly from now on. Thank you, Ann, for inspiring me this week.
4. I feel a special blogger kinship with Jaymie of Shop Your Closet by Jaymie Ashcraft. She began her blog right round the same time that I began mine. She was one of my fist blogger followers and one of the first to comment on my posts (other than my personal friends!). I love Jaymie’s style and she keeps her fashion choices on a budget (or she just shops her own closet). Plus her style is so similar to mine that I always find outfit inspiration on her posts! I look forward to continuing my blogging journey with my awesome new blogger friend! Thank you, Jaymie, for supporting and inspiring!
5. And finally, this week, I have been inspired by Glamour’s Women of the Year who will be honored on November 9, 2015, at Carnegie Hall in New York City. Check out the list of honorees here and find your inspiration!
Inspired on the edge,