There’s a huge Black Friday sale going on at Rosegal right now! I shared some details about this sale in my post a few days ago which you can check out right here. I also showed you how I have styled some of my favorite pieces from Rosegal in that post. But today, I am going to share with you another wish list of some of my favorite holiday dresses. Get them now while the sale is going on!
*This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
*Featured photo: Christmas Santa Claus Plaid Sheer Swing Dress (Available in 4 colors).
You all know how much I love a great vintage inspired dress. And what better way to get in the holiday spirit than with a holiday themed vintage inspired dress? Seriously, my heart is all a flutter over these adorable dresses. In keeping with our Christmas theme this year, Ye Olde Time Christmas, these dresses are the perfect choice for me for holiday outfit inspiration.
1. Vintage Bowknot Elk Forest Print Skater Christmas Dress.
2. Christmas Party Lace Trim Vintage Dress (Available in 5 colors).
3. Christmas Lace Trim Sleeveless Fit and Flare Dress.
4. Vintage Cottage Snowflake Print Christmas Dress.
5. Christmas Vintage Forest Print Ruched Pin Up Dress.
Recently, I have been craving all the plaid things, too! Isn’t plaid the most wonderful pattern to get in the holiday mood? Check out some of my favorite plaid dresses.
1. Vintage Long Sleeve Plaid Panel Dress (Available in 2 colors).
2. Belted Checked A-Line Dress.
3. Women’s Shear Vintage Red Checked One-Word Dress.
4. Retro Graffiti Plaid Skater Dress.
5. Long Sleeve Plaid Slimming Dress.
How do you get festive for the holidays?
The Black Friday deals are going in for the next 4 days, so make sure you get your favorite holiday dresses before the sale ends!
Keeping it on the edge,
Linking up with these Fabulous Link Ups.